Monday, December 14, 2009

OH MY HELL!

There are some things you think your children will never ask or do. Sometimes they ask questions like Tayah did they other day. She was practicing the song Silent Night and asked, "Mom, what's a virgin?" I had to take a minute to think about it, my husband was of course very interested to hear my response. I told her," It's a mom that hasn't had a baby yet." I thought I did well with that one.

Now I have a bedtime story to share. We're getting the kids ready for bed. Kael comes to me and wants me to pick him up. I picked him up and naturally I kiss my babies whenever I pick them up. But when I picked him up his breath STUNK! I mean like BAD. So I admit I put him down and thought how strange. I continued to round up the kids for family prayer in the girls room. We were all kneeling down and we notice a "raisin" on the floor. Jared picks it up and smells it and it is not a raisin....it is poop!!! It was very MOIST! And then it dawns on me why Kael's breath stunk so bad! OH MY HELL! He put it in his mouth and apparently spit it out. GROOOOSSS! My first reaction was gag, dry-heave, and running to the computer and googling how to disinfect your mouth! I have NEVER had a child have any sort of a "poop" accident! So the younger child who had a "minor" incident shall remain nameless. For some reason they were preoccupied by their new McDonald's toy and couldn't put it down for 2 minutes!

2 comments:

Bilary said...

GROSS! I am ready to dry heave just thinking about it. Oh my goodness! That's horrible. So what did you find on the computer? How do you disinfect a mouth? Eww...Shudder!

That post was very deserving of its title.

Walter Family said...

Ha ha! Just seeing the title of your post cracked me up! It's funny because you'd think we would get used to all of the gross things our kids do, but no, that gag reaction never goes away!