Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Grandma's here!!!

Grandma's here!!!! Finally, she moved to Alaska five years ago which I must admit I wasn't happy about one bit! She had lived in Colorado on a ranch I grew up visiting and when I heard they were going to sell it and move to AK I feel like I lost my childhood with it. I haven't seen her since she moved since it's a bit out of the way! At least before it was a nine hour drive, no biggy. So now I'm glad she's here so we can go visit anytime we want! Yeah!!!


All of us


Mom and Grandma


My Aunt and Uncle with Mom and Grandma

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow! I haven't seen Grandma in 11 years! She is looking so old and i mean that in a nice way. The pictures are great...Alesha you're looking awesome!

Katherine said...

I'm glad she is back around so you can visit. There is nothing like watching your grandma interact with your kids. LOVE IT!