Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Corbin's Walk for JDRF

Thanks to everyone who donated this year, we raised $1300 for JDRF! Our Walk for "Corbin's Crew" was this last Saturday at Wheeler Farm, the turn out was huge! They had some of the mascots there and the Jazz Dancers, (sorry no pic, like I want a pic of them!)




Along the route they have pictures of kids with Diabetes posted, we found Corbin's!




Kael was so cute when he saw Corbin's pic!

After the walk we went back to Grandma Marlyse's to eat and hang out, a combination of water and technology toys made the day!




Amara and her painted crown from the walk, our Princess!

Till next year when we try to come up with another incentive for donations to come in. I was thinking I could dye my hair pink or something since Jared shaved his head bald!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the pictures!!!! That Corbin is a brave boy! That is so cool you guys raised all that money...great job! Oh and Alesha I love the idea of you dying your hair pink...I would totally donate for that one...but it has to be hot pink! :)

Bilary said...

Those are awesome pictures! I can't imagine why you didn't want a picture of the Jazz dancers. ;)

You all look awesome! I think you should do something crazy - but I think you may actually enjoy dying your hair pink. I think it should be something like making up and performing a dance on camera and posting it on Facebook and your blog.:) (Though pink hair really would be fun!)