Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hip Hip Horray!!!

That's right! We had our baby! He was born on October 16th at 1:30 in the afternoon. We still have no name for him yet, by far our hardest to come up with. He was 7lbs. 10oz. and 21 inches long. He was also our biggest baby. The kids are just loving him to pieces! He'll never lack any attention!

My labor story: So we went in at eight in the morning to be induced. I wasn't feeling well and was anticipating my epidural. As the pain was getting worse the nurse informed me that they bumped me again off the list! I was not happy about it. So finally at 1:00 they get me it. And within 15 minutes it's worn off! So they dosed me again, and the baby came 5 minutes later! So...I really feel like I had this kid natural, not my plan.

All in all, we are glad it's done and happy to have another little one around!







6 comments:

Mary said...

he is a cutie I am so happy for you. good luck coming up with a name.

Candace said...

Yeah! I was wondering when you were going to post some pics of this little cutie! But I can understand, I bet things have been a little crazy with a family of 6!

I hope your feeling well and trying to get your rest when you can!

Walter Family said...

Ahhh, what cute pictures! He totally looks like he's smiling in that top one! Sooo cute! He's making me baby hungry! :)

That's frusterating they bumped you off the list, time goes by so slow as it is when you're in labor! I'm glad everything turned out well though.

Blackeyedsue said...

He is just beautiful Alesha! Let me know if I can take your big kids so you and little baby no-name can get some much needed sleep!

Bilary said...

I know that I have already told you this, but HE IS ADORABLE! And thank you so much for letting me snuggle him the other day. That baby smell and those sweet baby noises are heavenly. I may have to come and snuggle him more so that I won't want another one of my own!:)

Kris said...

How darling! What can I do to help?