Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Amara

Do you ever wonder if you're actually teaching your kids anything? It seems like every day is a fight to just get the kids to do one thing and then this happens. I walked in the girls room a couple weeks ago and heard the cutest thing. "Ok brown horse, it's your turn to bare your testimony. Now say in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." and the horse said, "Amen." How sweet is that? Our new little "Sunbeam" is teaching her toys! Love it! I guess we are good parents sometimes!




4 comments:

Candace said...

Cute Amara! She cracks me up, I love having her in primary with us!

Katherine said...

I love those "I'm a good mom" moments. It makes you feel like they just might turn out okay after all. She is such a cutie.

Bilary said...

She is so cute. I love catching them doing something so sweet and innocent. (It doesn't happen often enough, unfortunately!) And you ARE a great mom!

Kris said...

How cute!