Thursday, September 10, 2009

First day of School! (2 weeks late!)



Hip Hip Hooray, the kids are back in school! They were soooo excited to go back and I have to admit I shared in that excitement. Sometimes the summer can seem longer than it really is! Here they all are including Amara, she thought she was going too! There was some disappointment when I told her WE were dropping the others off.


It's funny how they all tilted their heads on this one!

Our stud Corbin!

Tayah and Amara all smiles!

3 comments:

Candace said...

They all looked so cute! Yeah for school, for your sake! Now take some time and do something for yourself! :)

Walter Family said...

What cute pictures! They have grown up so much! I think I'm going to love school more once Brayden's in full time - that's gotta be so nice!

Bilary said...

They look so adorable. I love Tayah in those colors. It's nice that they are back in school and busy again. It's hard not to miss them though...