Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Our First Walk

This year was our first "Walk to cure Diabetes." This walk was at Wheeler Farm in Salt Lake. I couldn't believe how many people were there and how BIG this really is. During the walk there were posters of children with their pictures and diagnosis date. It is so sad to see so many little ones with this, but at the same time we know we're not alone living with it. I am grateful for the technology we have today, and pray for a cure in my son's lifetime. Thank you to everyone who donated or walked for Corbin.


Corbin
Corbin and Grandpa Woody
Kael....

Nothing like a nap sitting up!

Our Family, we made it!







3 comments:

Bilary said...

I'm so glad you guys did that for Corbin. It probably meant a lot to him to have you all be so on board with the support for him. It's awesome that other family walked with you as well. I'm glad you made it and that it wasn't as hot as they were forecasting. Whew. Maybe my family will have to come and walk with you next year!!!:)

Candace said...

Yeah, I'm glad you all made it through! Good job Corbin!

Carrie said...

Good job Alesha! That is so much work! Your kids are adorable..Loved the pic of Cael sleeping sitting up!