Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Christmas finally posted

I figure I'd better get Christmas posted before Valentine's! All the kids reluctantly got to sit on Santa's lap. Amara absolutely refused until later but I can't find that picture!













The anticipation leading up to Christmas this year was a bit much for the kids. On Christmas Eve they kept getting out of bed all night long. By morning Mom and Dad were a "little" grumpy. We finally gave in at 7:00 and let the kids come down the stairs to see the presents that Santa brought. The kids played with their new things and Jared and I went back to lay down!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Holy cow that's a ton of make-up! I bet Tayah was in heaven! All your kids minus Amara are so funny on Santa's lap! Looks like they had a great Christmas.