Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A weekend visit with my mom!


My mom came to stay with us a couple weeks ago for the weekend. The kids love it, Kael obsesses over her and takes her everywhere. She has been bringing crafts to do with my girls to try and teach them things they can do independently. My girls tend to fight pretty bad... so we decided that they could spend time by themselves doing something fun on their own. She has taught them how to Crochet and this last time embroidery. She ironed the patterns on to tea towels and they really had fun doing it!

Amara really wanted a purple hat with a flower so mom also made that for her!


Tayah being "alone."


Kael being ever so cuddly!


Amara really wanted to take our picture


Head massage courtesy: Kael (It actually felt really good!)



1 comment:

Carrie said...

Tayah's face is priceless!!!! I know that look all too well. Kael is a crack-up! Amara seems to have a bit of mom's sweet personality. Keep blogging I love it!