Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Don't feed the ducks!

For FHE last night we took the kids to Beus Park. It has a pond with ducks and geese.....I didn't get pictures of the geese because we had to hurry away from them. They were so aggressive! We learned our lesson, don't feed the ducks! My family raised them when I was young. The ducks were fine but geese... are a whole other issue. They're horrid! Other than the geese issue, the park is very nice! There is a trail that goes all the way around the pond with lots of places to take pictures. Our camera was acting funky so these are not very good but the kids had fun.












2 comments:

Bilary said...

What cute pictures! I'm just sorry about the crazy geese chasing you! So scary. I will take you guys to a different park when it warms up and we can feed some nice ducks there.:)

Candace said...

We love that park. I took Kade there during the summer, the ducks were swarming us! I was a little freaked out as well!