Wednesday, October 14, 2009

That boy...

Kael is seriously a crack-up every single day! It was cute, I was walking down the stairs today and he looked up at me and said "Mommy." To realize he actually knows who I am now. Something you always love to hear coming from such a little thing!

I cleaned out the pantry today with his help of course. It took way longer than it should of! Each nice new organized area turned into a new play area for him. I turn around at one point and Amara says," Mom, Kael has all our puppets!" He took all of our lunch bags which we mostly use for puppets, and spread them all over the floor! And if I try and straighten the table chairs...he's taking one and pushing it across the room to the other side.

Amara had a cup of milk that I think got knocked from her hands by him. It seriously took him one second of looking at that milk on the floor and he was swimming in it! He belly flopped on top of it and his arms and hands were doing large strokes over the milk! He was loving it!

When I put him to bed tonight I heard him still messing around. I went up to check and as I walked in the room was lit up bright! He had touched my "touch" lamp to the highest setting and had no intention of going to sleep, little stinker!

Oh well, I really can't complain. He's so cute the messes are worth cleaning up after!

3 comments:

Walter Family said...

Oh boy, you are in for it...just kidding! :) He is at my favorite age, it really is so fun! He is so cute and getting so big! I love your family picture you have at the top, btw! You all look great!

Bilary said...

And that would be why you are so ity bity! Seriously, these kids make us run ourselves ragged! He is such a cute little stinker though!:) Now you just need a picture of him sitting on the dishwasher door. I think all of my kids have figured out how to open the dishwasher and crawl onto the door at this age. I'm just waiting for that picture. He's such a little cutie pattotie.

Candace said...

He is a cutie! I can't believe he is one! Where did the last year go?!

Love your new family picture, you all are so beautiful!