Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Kael's first Birthday!

Happy Birthday to our big boy Kael! I can't believe he's one! My last little bundle of joy is getting big fast. When we sang Happy Birthday to him he clapped along with the rest of us. We had a little family party for him on Friday and then another with Grandparents the next night. I made an actual cake so no, he didn't get jipped! He is the first one of all the kids that actually tore into the cupcake without any hesitation! He loved it! I think he had a stomach ache that night though. He didn't sleep too great.
He couldn't eat it fast enough!


His five 0'clock shadow!


The wrapper is just as inticing as the cake!



I made him a Halloween cake with Tombstone sprinkles, much cuter in person!

Make a wish...


Grandma and Grandpa Fowler



Corbin and Dakota

Amara's expression is so funny!



Mom and Kael

You always need a bouncy ball!

Happy Birthday sweet boy! We love you!












2 comments:

Bilary said...

Awe, he is growing up so fast. I can't believe it! I am cracking up at the "5 o'clock shadow" picture. I sure hope he isn't growing up that fast!:) It looks like he had lots of fun for his big day! And holy cow, he cleaned that cupcake out! WOW! I've never had a kid do that - not even close. Good boy!!!

Walter Family said...

I LOVE how he dug into that cupcake! I always wanted our kids to do that but they never would! I can't believe he's one! What a cutie!!!