Monday, September 8, 2008

A Day in the Life....

Ok, so my good friend Janai tagged me! This is my first and it's proof that I'm not perfect! So the rules are you have to take 10 pictures of the following things and you have to do it right away. No cleaning, fixing yourself or the kids, etc. These are pictures of right now! Look at the bottom of the post to see who's tagged next.

Closet: I picked the cleanest one!
Shoes: It's a funny thing to have a shoe basket for shoes and where do they end up?

Me: I hate pictures of myself especially when I'm pregnant!

Fridge: I had actually just cleaned it out, phew!!!

Laundry Room: And lucky again on this one, I cleaned it this last Friday!


The Kids: They were sitting at the table laughing at Tayah because she was throwing a tantrum! If you look closely at Amara she's actually making a naughty sign! And if you're wondering, we don't teach our children that stuff!


Tayah's tantrum


The Bathroom: this is as close a look you're going to get!


Favorite Room: only because it usually is the most presentable room most of the time!


The sink: pretty good, and it's only about noon!

Dream Vacation: Still a dream!

I tag Cami and Candace!

5 comments:

Walter Family said...

Your kids are so funny! I love seeing Amara flipping off the camera!

I really like your shower curtain, by the way! It's really cute!

Bilary said...

That was darling! I'm so glad that you aren't always perfect. You have us all fooled. You passed with flying colors though. I don't know what you were worried about with the bathroom. Looked good to me. And our kids all throw fits. Nothing new here. I love that you have shoes that just fall where they land. Makes me feel better.

You are awesome and you should be proud of yourself for doing as well as you did on command like that. I would flunk!!!

Blackeyedsue said...

That rocks Alesha! Guess I had better go and clean some closets before this comes around my way.

And tape my dd's middle finger down (giggle, giggle!

Katherine said...

Okay I would so fail that right now. I have ignored my house for way too long. Remodeling one bathroom has taken over everything in my life. I'll be done soon (I hope).

Shannon said...

I am so proud of you for posting pictures of your house and your kids and yourself. You look great and I hope you feel great. Please let me know when you have the baby. Call me if there is anything I can do.

We miss you guys!