Monday, September 29, 2008

I am "Sick" of it!

I'm so sick of being pregnant! It's never ending right now, I know I sound like an old woman but seriously, my joints and feet hurt so bad I can barely walk! And I keep swelling, is it weird that even my tongue is swollen? There are teeth marks actually imprinted in it! I really miss my cute clothes and looking nice everyday. I know that sounds vain but I've suffered long enough looking frumpy and just feeling lousy all the time! There will be a maternity clothes and T-shirt burning party scheduled in the near future!

5 comments:

Walter Family said...

Ahhh! I totally remember feeling that way! The last few weeks seem to take the longest too. Hopefully the baby will have sympathy for you and come soon! ;) Then you'll be back to your old self before you know it!

Bilary said...

I can just picture you having a maternity clothes burning party. Roast some marshmallows and eat some smores while you're at it though!:) You deserve it after this long, crappy pregnancy. I totally don't blame you for being done though. You've had a long, rough nine months. Come on baby, come on!!!!

Katherine said...

I wanna come! I love fire especially happy ones.

Shonnie said...

I am sorry, I always hate the end. Let me know if you need anything. This is the last one though and you can do it. I would love to come and watch your pregnant clothes burn. That is a good idea I wish I thought of that.

Blackeyedsue said...

That last month is the worst. I am so sorry. Just keep thinking about the prize at the end. He will be SO worth it!