Monday, September 8, 2008

The Mall

Can I just say I know why I never go to the Mall! Today I decided to go look for shoes for my girls. Jared's sister is getting Married in a week so yes, I have a week to find shoes that go with their dresses. Tracee I hope you're not reading this! Number one, it is a huge effort for me to do anything extra right now because I just don't feel good. So anyways, I'm walking store to store with my youngest and some guy comes up to me from one of those hidden kiosks and asks me, "Can I ask you a question?" I already had my foot tapping and grudgingly said "yes." And then I can't understand what in the heck the guy is asking me. He's obviously foreign, and I kept telling him, "I don't understand what you're saying." and then he grabs my hand and that's when I lost it. In my pregnant and hormonal state said, "I am pregnant and don't have time for this!" And I walked away mad at the beginning of my shopping day. AHHG! The next time I go to the mall I'm wearing a "No Soliciting" sign!

3 comments:

Walter Family said...

Oh, man! I hate those solicitors! I do my best to not make eye contact and act like I'm in a deep conversation with whoever I'm with, even if it's just Brayden! I wish they weren't allowed to bug us like that!

Candace said...

I hate that! It is so annoying that when you go shopping you have to put up with that! They are even more aggressive during Christmas time!

Bilary said...

Want me to take your girls shopping? I would LOVE it! I'm so sorry it was a crappy experience. You should have stepped on his foot!